- Este evento já passou.
Do not break them up… Break them open! Emerging approaches in the BRICS to data portability & interoperability in digital ecosystems
13 13America/Sao_Paulo julho 13America/Sao_Paulo 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 11:20 AM
Sala / Room 810 | MyData track
- Kai Jia, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China;
- Vikas Katuria, BML Munjal Law School;
- Mariana Cunha e Melo, Belvo;
- Daria Kotova, Higher School of Economics;
- Carolina Rossini, Co-Founder, The Datasphere Initiative.
Moderadores: Nicolo Zingales e Ian Brown.
This panel will discuss recent regulatory initiatives in BRICS jurisdictions aimed at enhancing data portability and interoperability in digital ecosystems. In particular, panelists will illustrate existing measures or legislative proposals, reflect on their merits and the surrounding institutional setting, and consider the feasibility of “legal interoperability” amongst the approaches adopted in these jurisdictions to identify common ground for a shared agenda.